BalletMet’s Production Back by Popular Demand!
Create everlasting memories for you and yours with the magical return of The Nutcracker. Sparkling snow, charming characters, and wonderful surprises come to life as Clara and her Nutcracker Prince travel through the luminous Land of the Sugar Plum Fairy!
NEW: Toy Drive with COTS (Coalition on Temporary Shelter): Patrons are invited to bring an unwrapped gift for children ages 2-12 for any performance of The Nutcracker. Toys will go to local homeless children who would otherwise go without this season. Join us on our goal to collect 300 toys!
Detroit’s only Nutcracker with a live orchestra
- Live Reindeer: On Broadway Street 1:00 p.m. to curtain time
- Photos with Santa: In the Frankel Lounge on the box level (2nd floor) Madison Street side 1:00 p.m. through intermission
- Photos with The Nutcracker: In the Frankel Lounge on the box level (2nd floor) Madison Street side 1:00 p.m. through intermission
- Treat Dreams Ice Cream: Free holiday samples while quantities last Allesee Lounge (2nd floor) Madison Street side 1:00 p.m. to curtain time
- Arts & Scraps: Craft-making for the holidays! Smith Lobby (1st floor) Madison Street side 1:00 p.m. through intermission
- Customized Holiday Ornaments: For sale in the Grand Lobby 1:00p.m. through intermission
- Local High School & College Choirs: Atop the Grand Staircase during intermission